Nikon XF mechanical total stations are packed with features that make survey work easier and faster. The superior Nikon optics provide a crisp, bright sighting even in low light conditions.
Nikon XF portfolio gives the opportunity to choose the electronic distance measuring (EDM) technology that works best for the type of work being performed. With Nikon XF total stations, fieldwork is always accurate and efficient thanks to proven workflows and an array of features, including:
- Dual color touch screens, allow Survey Basic and Layout Pro to run onboard and easily be controlled from both faces
- Superior Nikon optics for crisp, bright sightings even in low light conditions
- Hot-swappable batteries, reduces the need for downtime
- Lightweight, compact design makes the total station easy to store, transport and handle.
Choose the EDM for the work you do:
Both the Nikon XF and Nikon XF HP total stations can measure to prisms and non-prism objects at various ranges, the EDM technology in each lends itself to specific situations.
Nikon XF: Time of Flight EDM Strenghs
- Long Range
- Very fast, and especially useful for measuring in areas with interrupted line of sight.
- Autofocus powered by Nikon for quick, precise focus
Nikon XF-HP: Phase Shift EDM Strenghs
- Easy non-prism edge and corner measurements
- High precision
- Extended battery life
Nikon XF mechanical total station is durable too–standing up to the toughest worksite conditions. Surveyors all over the globe rely on Nikon XF to deliver exceptional results, wherever their work takes them.
Nikon XF mechanical total station is built tough for all occasions
The Total Station File Transfer app and Bluetooth connection let you easily transfer data between the field and office, so your data makes it to the office before you do. Economical and practical, both include bright Nikon optics and rugged reliability, making each of these powerful total stations the right choice for a full range of projects.
DOWNLOAD THE APP